Wool Dryer Balls
Wool dryer balls are gaining popularity, and for good reason. They provide an all natural solution to traditional dryer sheets, which can be full of harmful chemicals that irritate your skin. Dryer balls can be used hundreds of times before needing to be replaced, saving you money as well as energy.
How do they work?
Dryer balls work by separating items to let more hot air through, decreasing drying time while also reducing static and wrinkles. Use two or three for small to medium loads and up to six dryer balls for extra large loads. Add 2 or 3 drops of your favorite essential oil to the dryer balls to give your laundry a boost of freshness.
- 100% Organic New Zealand Wool
- Color: White
- All natural, hypo allergenic, and eco-friendly
- Free of harmful dyes and chemicals
- Does not shed and are safe for people with wool sensitivities
- 3 XL dryer balls and 3 essential oil blends included